Doge Runner – earn cryptocurrency in the game: bitcoin and dogecoin
Doge Runner is an endless runner in which, in addition to the fun of the game, you can get and withdraw REAL Cryptocurrency: dogecoin or bitcoin!
Doge Runner is a game with a reward: you get points which can be exchanged for BTC or DOGE. Of course, you won't be able to earn a whole bitcoin in one race, but the more you play, the more you will earn!
– Withdrawal of bitcoins to Coinbase without transaction fee at the current rate of exchange to dogecoin.
When you withdraw DogePoints to a Doge wallet, the network fee of 1 DogeCoin is charged for transaction of the amount of 20 to 50 DOGE. Withdrawal of more than 50 dogecoins at a time to the dogecoin wallet is without paying any network fee.
-If after the withdrawal request and before the transaction you have accumulated another amount for withdrawal, the entire amount can be withdrawn at once to save you a commission.
– Attention! When DOGE is withdrawn to the wallets of exchanges, the commission for the input transaction may be deducted from the total or the amount may not correspond to the minimum for the transaction to be credited on the exchange. Therefore, it is advisable to use non-exchange wallets or previously find out the conditions of an incoming transaction to the wallet of your exchange.
The game has the following features:
– The longer you run, the more you earn!
– The ability to gain the minimum amount for withdrawal on the first day of playing. The minimum for withdrawal is only 20 dogecoins.
– Withdrawal of rewards every 2-3 days!
– Even if you run for very short time, you will still earn some points!
– Everything is fair: you register and receive points for each race. We do not sell anything and do not try to deceive players. Except the minimum amount of 5 dogecoins and honesty, there is nothing that needs to be done to withdraw the cryptocurrency to the wallet.
Attention! The reward for future races can be changed both upwards or downwards. It all depends on what will be the profit from which we pay the earned amounts.
An attempt to hack the game, cheat with counters or block ads (from which the reward is actually paid) results in an account ban.