You can use our file manager FileDude as a normal File Explorer to manage your files and also you can connect with the integrated SMB client to remote shares like Synology NAS Diskstation, QNAP and other network shares using SMB.
Our file manager s fully compatible with Android Q. If you already have Q installed, then you must grant access to the main directory when installing the app ("/"). Then you can manage your files.
– Access and management of external SD cards
– Delete, copy, paste or view files.
– Copy/Paste files to the network share or get files from the network share
– Network access via SMB client is supported. Copy your data e.g. on a Synology Diskstation or Qnap NAS !! You can also download data. You can also connect to Windows Shares or Mach shares via SMB. The SMB protocols SMB 1.0, SMB 2. and SMB 3.0 are supported.
– SMB downloads are stored in the / Downloads folder.
The connection via SMB requires some "experienced" users. If you do not use this feature, you can easily use Filedude as a file manager.