With the help of Nina your children not only will learn the names and looks of the various everyday household objects, but also will improve memory skills and encourage logical thinking. A fun way of learning while putting the missing pieces to their original place in a neat house.
The app also improves the important cognitive and coordination skills of the child, which is really important for preschool and kindergarten aged kids.
– Thanks to the cute and friendly graphical environment the children will have a fun time while recognizing important household items.
– Pair up the missing everyday objects while learning the shape, looks and the name of the items, as each and every household item’s name will be pronounced when touched.
– Walk around Nina’s neat house and visit 6 rooms that are used every day, from the living room through the bathroom to the study room.
– In each room the child can find 8 common household items which he already recognizes from home or can get to know it here by seeing and learning its name, shape and place in the house.
– Your children have to recognize, arrange then drag and drop each common household object into its proper place.
– No ads, no high scores to beat, no time limits or stressful music and the child will feel safe and stress free while playing in a neat environment.
Nina’s Home is an engaging preschool learning educational game developed especially for children under 5 that will keep your child engaged while learning and developing their memory and cognitive skills.
We welcome all of your comments and suggestions at [email protected]!
Follow us on
Please leave a review if you like our app. Thanks!