The Nonogram are from a fascinating Latin drawing game whose history dates back at least to the 18th century. The Nonogram is a black space in a specific position by interpreting a series of clues in an area that is all white squares. In the process, a hidden picture will gradually appear in front of you. Each number of figures is a unique piece of art.
-Observe the numbers marked above and to the left of the board and black out the squares of the corresponding rows or columns based on the clues provided by the numbers. For example, the number on the left side of the first line is 3 and 5, which means that you need to black out 3 and 5 squares in the space of the first line, and the 3 squares and 5 squares cannot be adjacent.
– A square marked with a “X” in the board indicates that the grid is determined to be a blank grid.
– In the process of solving the problem, it is more helpful to know which squares must be white than to know which squares need to be blacked out.
– Brainburn, logical reasoning
– Eyesight and brain power double challenge
– Super multi-level, increasing difficulty
Experience the charm of picture art through Nonogram, train use left and right brain thinking to solve various challenging puzzles at same time. Come and download it now！