T Wallet, the official digital wallet by Government of Telangana, makes digital payments for both government and private services with ease. With T Wallet, one can do Money Transfer, Bank Transfer, Mobile Recharge, Metro Card Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment, Water Bill Payment, Property Tax Payment, Travel Tickets Booking, Online Recharges and other digital Bill Payments.
• Language is not a barrier to do Digital Payments. Three languages have been introduced viz., Telugu, Urdu, English.
• Citizens can use T Wallet to make both Government and Private bill payments with just a click to avoid due dates.
• T Wallet does not charge for government transactions. This is fully secured and efficient. T-Wallet is the first and only official digital wallet from a state government in India.
• Bus and flight tickets online booking option is made available anytime anywhere.
• Hotel bookings with T Wallet save time and also suggest budget friendly check-ins.
• T Wallet supports Money Transfer to any bank with no time delay and no charges.
• Recharge to any mobile with the plans browsing option.
• Receive money option on this wallet helps you to receive money from the sender with the unique QR code facility. Similarly, ‘Allow Pull Money’ option of T Wallet gives access to your QR code, OTP or Barcode to the Receiver.
• T Wallet gives Mini-statement of all your transactions and one can download the app from play store for free.
• Citizens with feature phone or no Phone can use Mee Seva centres to open T Wallet, Load money into wallet and making payments.
• T Wallet uses two factor authentication, through Aadhaar based Biometric authentication and OTP to Aadhaar linked phone number, for feature phone and no phone users.
eChallan, Electricity bill, Water Bill, Property Tax
Number of Government Bills or Services such as Electricity bill, Water bill, eChallan (Traffic violation penalty), Property Tax, Sports Ground Booking, Public Service Commission Exam Fee, etc. can be made easily by entering consumer number or account ID followed by the payment gateway.
Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Internet bill payments to available service providers is hassle-free now as you can make payments through T Wallet from anywhere any time at your convenience.
You can send money, without any inter-bank charges, to any bank account with the beneficiary’s valid IFSC code and account number. It could be to your own a/c or to your near and dear ones. You can also transfer money to other T Wallet a/c without any charges.
Tickets booking and Hotel Check-ins
Ticket booking services for various modes of transport (TSRTC and RedBus, Flights) are available from T-Wallet. Apart from this, one can also make use of Hotel check-in facility while travelling and save time.
QR Code Scanner Payments
Wherever T-Wallet is accepted, you can make secured payment just by scanning QR code displayed at various places like private merchants, government departments counters, etc.
Alert: If you are using Payment Gateway for Loading Money and facing white screen issue,please upgrade Android System Web view from play store to resolve the issue. Use this link to upgrade https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview