Telpark allows you to pay and manage your parking in regulated areas such as the blue and green zones on public streets, just using your smartphone. There's no need to carry cash in your pockets, nor to search for a parking meter. You can make your payments, receive parking expiration alerts and cancel fine tickets without going to the parking meter.
Soon with Telpark you can also use many of the public parkings in the Empark universe (largest parking operator company in Spain), in a completely paperless way: access is made via license plate optical recognition at the parking entrance and exit points and payment is automatic with your Telpark account.
You can manage different vehicles and pay for them without stopping your business meeting, getting out of the cinema, nor interfering with your activity. Moreover, you don’t have to pay beforehand.
These are the main advantages of using Telpark:
– Pay safely in city council regulated areas without going to the parking meter and without using any paper.
– Extend your parking time allowance without getting back to the car.
– With one app, you can pay in the city council regulated areas and soon also at Empark car parks in Spain and Portugal.
– Get notifications in your mobile when your parking time is about to expire.
– Cancel parking ticket fines directly from your mobile (in cities where local regulations allow it)
– Find your car. Thanks to the GPS position given from your mobile phone.
Secure payments through Conexflow – El Corte Inglés payment platform in Spain and Caixa Geral de Depósitos in Portugal.
– Manage all the vehicles you need from one single account.
– Without pre-payments.
– You can use it in more than 50 cities in Spain and 11 in Portugal.