Telstra Smart Home is an intelligent system of connected devices, which you can easily manage with our App on your compatible smartphone or tablet and broadband connection with internet connectivity.
Ever leave home and worry that you’ve left the iron on? Want peace of mind that your kids have arrived home safely from school? What do your pets get up to when they’re home alone? Telstra Smart Home devices talk to each other, so you can create custom automations that suit your lifestyle. Receive alerts on your mobile when a door is opened or closed when you’re away from home or switch simple appliances on and off automatically. Create sets of automations that trigger at different times of day, like switching off the lights, boiling the kettle and locking the front door when it’s time to go to bed.
Please note, you must have a Telstra Smart Home subscription, starter kit and Telstra ID to access the full range of functionality. Not a customer yet? Download the App to take a tour of Telstra Smart Home and discover the possibilities.
Once you’ve subscribed to Telstra Smart Home, the App will help you to
• Quickly set up Telstra Smart Home Hub
• Add Telstra Smart Home devices, which include door and window sensors, cameras, smart power plugs and more
• Easily install devices in the best locations throughout your home with handy installation tips and tricks
• Customise the App display to show what’s important to you – create views of rooms or areas of your home so you can see what’s going on at a glance
• Access helpful online support content and 24×7 technical support, if you need it
• Create clever automations to bring your Smart Home to life. For example:
• Conserve energy by switching appliances on and off at particular times of day, or when family and friends move around your home
• Keep an eye on what matters most, with quick videos, SMS or email alerts sent to you when your loved ones come home from school or work