The stage is a magical fantasy world. The power balance of the six spirits gets broken and the world is about to be covered with darkness. A few adventurers arrived at the continent where the demon exists. This is a story they challenge the demon.
– It is a turn-based tactics battle. All of your units can act once during the turn
– Units can move, attack, and recover. Sometimes the attacked side be counterattacked
– Although victory conditions may vary from stage, basically it is to defeat the enemy's leader before your leader is defeated
– Every time attacks and recoveries are done, EXP will be raised and the level will be raised. The same applies to enemies.
– Tap the unit you want to act on or press the "Next unit" button
– Since the movable range is displayed, you can move the unit by tapping the destination
– After moving, tap when the range of attack and recovery is displayed, or press "Complete" button
– When attacks and recoverable equipment are displayed, please tap the equipment to use
– Screen is scrollable with fingers
– If you leave a unit and equipment touching with your fingers, you can see details
– The unit gets more EXP (experience value) as the enemy level is higher. Let's raise the level of each character evenly in consideration of it
– Considering the range of the enemy's equipment, If you attack from outside the range you will not receive a counterattack
– If you capture only the base, you can clear the game in the shortest, but if it is difficult, let's raise the level on the way off the way
– Let's complete the war history
– When you defeat the demon, places you can go will unlock. All bases other than Demon's castle become rematchable, and if you capture them again, you can rematch the demon
– Each time you defeat the demon, the level of the enemies rise. Let's try challenging how many times.
– There are many nice illustrations, videos, novels, music, doujinshi goods etc. by the artists on the net. Let's search with "Tenmillion"
– First Seed Material http://refmap.wixsite.com/fsm-material – Unit and Map tip images
– Twelve constellation fragments – Effect images
– https://ki-rokoubou.booth.pm/ – Face images, etc
– Escape http://escape.client.jp/index.html – Item icon images
– http://fayforest.sakura.ne.jp/ – Button UI images
– Rittor Music, others – Sounds
– Powerd by Cocos 2d-x