The Termux:Boot add-on provides functionality to run programs under Termux when the device boots up.
– Start the Termux:Boot app once by clicking on its launcher icon. This allows the app to be run at boot.
– Create the ~/.termux/boot/ directory.
– Put scripts you want to execute inside the ~/.termux/boot/ directory.
– If there are multiple files, they will be executed in a sorted order.
– Note that you may want to run termux-wake-lock as first thing if you want to ensure that the device is prevented from sleeping.
To start an sshd server and prevent the device from sleeping at boot, create a file at ~/.termux/boot/start-sshd containing the two lines:
Join the Termux Google+ community: