Test assignments with responses for the competition for the vacant position of a civil servant for any category ("A", "B", "B"), approved by order of the National Agency of Ukraine for Civil Service on April 17, 2020, No. 66-20.
Structural units for testing civil service:
I. Question on the verification of knowledge of the Constitution of Ukraine (213).
II. Question on verification of knowledge of the Law of Ukraine "On Civil Service" (195).
III. Question on the verification of knowledge of the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption" (199).
IV. Question on verification of knowledge of special legislation (120):
– Law of Ukraine "On the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine";
– Law of Ukraine "On central executive authorities";
– Law of Ukraine "On Administrative Services";
– Law of Ukraine "On Local State Administrations";
– Law of Ukraine "On Citizens' Appeals";
– Law of Ukraine "On access to public information";
– Law of Ukraine "On Principles of Prevention and Counteraction of Discrimination in Ukraine";
– Law of Ukraine "On ensuring equal rights and opportunities for women and men";
– Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities;
– the Budget Code of Ukraine;
– The Tax Code of Ukraine.
Test assignments are based on the listed regulatory legal acts and are used for qualification testing of candidates for positions of civil servants of Ukraine in 2020.
The tests can be completed in full, with 40 questions, parts of random 40 questions, and in the form of work on errors in questions that have been mistaken. The response options are shuffled every time the test is completed to ensure that the answers are memorized as efficiently as possible.
The appendix was developed in order to provide an opportunity for the quick and convenient preparation of interested persons for conducting competitions for positions of state authorities.