Time4Care™ is an “on the go” time entry and approval app for home and community-based services programs.
As a service provider, Time4Care makes it easy to enter your hours quickly and accurately as soon as you work them – no longer do you need to remember what hours you worked from two weeks back. The easy to view screens and clear language make it easy to log and track your time on the app as you go each day. Using Time4Care, you can submit your hours, services, activities, and notes “on the go.”
As an Employer, Time4Care allows you to easily view and approve or reject your Employees’ submitted hours. The app makes it easy to access and complete this important step so that your workers are paid accurately and on time!
Time4Care offers these user-friendly features:
• Ability to review and edit hours, activities, and notes before submitting them for Employer approval
• Clock In/Clock Out timer to easily keep track of hours worked in “real time”
• Manual time entry if you prefer to enter your hours without using the timer function
• Offline mode to record your time without Internet connection
• Timesheet review allows Employers to approve submitted time using a mobile device
*Time4Care also supports Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) for time capture in compliance with the 21st Century Cures Act if required by your program.