Timoney is a easy to use but also feature rich time tracking app that can be used to record times on a project basis. These can in turn be provided to customers, contact persons, activities and hardware / software hourly rates.
All recurring project data are stored in clear units for easy reuse and offered for selection when creating new projects or booking to track time .
Here is a short non-exhaustive list of key features:
• Pomodoro Time management
• Tasker plugin integration
• App widget
• Quick and easy stamping and time tracking
• Create templates to capture quick recurring tasks
• Quick and direct overview of your current day, weeks and months
• Customers with all necessary information such as addresses, contact information, website etc.
• Contacts with various information to be assigned to the customers
• Projects that are assigned to customers and contacts and can be tagged with categories
• Task lists for projects
• Bookings that can be assigned to projects and can be provided with activities and hardware / software
• Manage vacation and holidays to correctly display target and actual working hours
• #TAGs that can be created in the comments of projects and bookings to quickly find them again.
• QRCode generator and scanner to easily find projects by printing out the generated QRCode and using e.g. put on a document to scan this again.
• Archiving system with which old customers, contacts and projects can be stored.
• Create a directory structure to store project, customer or contact data. Create photos and text files. Sharing data.
• Quick and clear statistics for each area (customers, contacts, projects, category, hardware / software, activity) divided into day, week, month and year overview.
• Create different main users by e.g. Main occupation and secondary occupation completely separate
• All data is OFFLINE only on your device.
• Various objects can be exported as JSON to share with a co-worker to easily exchange them.
• All data can be easily exported to send or save to an online storage.
• All lists can be exported as CSV in order to process them in a spreadsheet calculation
• And much more
Requests for the functional extension are gladly accepted.