Touch Lock Pro is a popular app, allowing users to enjoy the device display without accidental screen touches. The main purpose of the app is to temporary add an overlay over the apps that in preventing any screen touches. It is hiding the soft keys of the navigation bar(Back, Home and Recents buttons) and status bar, making your screen look bigger. It is also preventing users from accidental touching of individual soft keys.
– ✓ Ready when you are preparing to scan boarding QR codes
– ✓ When you take underwater videos, no other screen buttons will be touched
– ✓ When cooking the screen will not going to sleep automatically
– ✓ Watching movies without any accidental touches
– ✓ Scheduler for locking the touch automatically in the future
– ✓ Preventing individual touch of soft Back, Home and Recents buttons
– ✓ Temporary disable user from unintended touching the screen
– ★ Allows user to touch only some parts of the screen – frame mode
– ✓ Fullscreen enable to enjoy all your display
– ✓ Volume keys locking
– ✓ Pattern or Fingerprint protection when unlock the touchscreen
– ✓ Incoming calls auto unlocking
– ★ Netflix/Prime touch locking compatible, watch the tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jkdcPPAjsc
NOTE: The application functionality Pin Windows is not compatible with other apps(e.g. Youtube) that are using Picture-in-Picture functionality when this option is turned ON in Android Settings. You can make it compatible with Touch Lock by disable Picture-in-Picture individually for application you want to lock and use Pin Windows option. Pin Windows will make the user unable to leave the app even the Home or Recents buttons are pressed.
Touch Screen locking*:
– Start the app and grant System Overlay permission
– Touch the notification bar belonging to this app -> the touch screen is locked
Touch Screen Unlocking:
– Triple click on the upper right hand indicator -> the touch screen is clickable again
– In cases the user cannot unlock the screen touch press and hold the POWER button for 15 seconds and the device will reboot. We didn’t yet reproduce this scenario. For any issues please mail to [email protected]
A video tutorial about how to lock/unlock the screen touches can be found by following the next link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNj7DpwdmGE
Touch Lock Pro will not collect any user specific data, except the ones that are gathered via Google Crashlytics and Analytics which are used only for constant improvement of the app. More info please read on License and GDPR agreement within the app.
Photos license are from www.freepik.com
* Expressions like “touch screen locking” or “disable the touchscreen” meaning that we are adding an overlay over the screen, on top of the other apps, that is preventing propagation of the touch events to any apps below the overlay. More clearly we are not able to disable the hardware touching mechanism entirely, since it is not possible via 3rd party apps.
* Fingerprint is supported in API 23 (Android M) and Higher