TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
– View times for any saved trip with a single tap
– Trackwork and service interruption information
– Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
– Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
– Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
– Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
– Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
– Sydney and Newcastle Buses
– Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
– Sydney Ferries
– Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email [email protected] with details.