Start playing uCALL for Umpires today – built by and for Major League Umpires.
With over a million pitches to play, you call balls and strikes from the view – or slot – an umpire has behind the plate!
Fun for the fan and useful for the training umpire, this immersive simulation lets you call balls and strikes on real Major League pitchers.
Need to work on 84mph sliders? Do that in Specific Zone Recognition in uCALL.
Need to work on 76mph curveballs low and outside? Do that too in Specific Zone Recognition.
Want to see how much the catcher's framing is affecting your calls? Toggle on/off Catcher Framing and see for yourself.
After paid download, uCALL for Umpires is completely free to play too!
Check out the app preview images and videos to see how fun and easy it is to play uCALL for Umpires.
uCALL for Umpires features:
• Instant feedback on correct and incorrect calls
• Specific Zone Recognition to work outer and inner zones, upper and lower zones
• Change Batter Settings to test yourself when a batter crowds the plate
• Change Pitch Settings to play against lefty and righty pitchers
• Toggle on/off Catcher Framing to see if your calls are affected by the catcher
• Change Batter Position to see lefty and righty batters
Visit https://decervo.com/contact.html if you need help!
Follow us to get news and updates:
Have fun playing uCALL for Umpires!