Learn what to expect and ways to take care of yourself and your growing baby.
The UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy® app offers tracking tools, resources and reminders to help you manage the health of you and your baby throughout your pregnancy. Available for eligible members of UnitedHealthcare.
Nurse support and resources to help you take simpler steps toward a healthier pregnancy. The UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy® app has an all new look and feel!
– Click to call a registered nurse 24/7
– Access UnitedHealthcare pregnancy program resources
– Link to your pregnancy benefits and cost estimator tools
– Follow a list of personalized To Dos for each day of your healthy pregnancy
– Monitor your pregnancy with a weight tracker, integrated with Apple's HealthKit
– Keep track of calendar appointments and set reminders to take vitamins
– Take health assessments, with the ability to consult a maternity program nurse by phone
Stay More Informed
– Information on your Feed to help you through your pregnancy
– Read weekly developments that typically occur through 42 weeks of gestation
– Learn about your symptoms and other pregnancy health topics in the Learn Library
– Track your baby’s kicks with a Movement Tracker
In addition to helping you keep pace with your pregnancy using the app, you also have access to connect with a maternity nurse during your pregnancy and after delivery upon enrollment in the UnitedHealthcare pregnancy program.
Learn more about doctor visits, common symptoms, what to expect during labor and more. Our nurses have experience with high-risk pregnancies and premature births, and can provide specialized support for these situations.
UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy app is available only to eligible UnitedHealthcare members.
The UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy application is only available to eligible members of certain employer-sponsored plans. Application registration is required.
The information provided under the UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy app is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be nor should be construed as medical and/or nutritional advice. Program nurses cannot diagnose problems or suggest treatment. This information provide through the UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy app is not a substitute for your doctor’s care. Please discuss with your doctor how the information provided is right for you.
Any health information collected as part of the UnitedHealthcare Healthy Pregnancy® app will be kept confidential in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.