This open-source app focuses on helping you to build and learn languages easily using popular learning methods, such as spaced repetition system (SRS), gamification, writing, quiz and so on. Please see feature list below.
* spaced repetition system (SRS) to schedule review (also known as Leitner box system)
* 4 different review strategies so that you can review cards in both directions (both terms and definitions)
* writing mode.
* quiz mode for testing vocabulary you learned.
* built-in dictionaries to make flashcards easier.
* built-in audio support
* built-in google translate.
* built-in image search.
* built-in suggestions.
* multi-tasking support (for tablets).
* auto backup and syncing flashcards.
* import/export from Anki or Quizlet through Google Sheets add-on
* add extra fields (additional information) for terms and definitions.
* create unlimited vocabulary flashcards.
* group flashcards by categories.
* auto archive based on conditions.
* bulk action support.
* support learning multiple languages.
* explore thousands of categorized sets.
* mini games for practicing learned vocabulary.
* search engine to find created flashcards.
* search engine to search dictionary by definitions.
* Dark mode
* offline accessible (partially)
* Arabic – English
* Czech – English
* Chinese – English
* Danish – English
* Dutch – English
* English – English
* French – English
* German – English
* Greek – English
* Hindi – English
* Hungarian – English
* Indonesian – English
* Italian – English
* Japanese – English
* Korean – English
* Norwegian – English
* Polish – English
* Portuguese – English
* Russian – English
* Slovak – English
* Spanish – English
* Swedish – English
* Turkish – English
* Ukrainian – English
* Vietnamese – English
The app is tailored by user feedback thus please send us any suggestions to make it better. Thank you.
* More features are coming. Stay tuned!
* Flag Icons made by Freepik from https://www.flaticon.com
* Social Icons made by Just UI from https://www.iconfinder.com/iconsets/social-icons-33