– App DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY LIST OR CHANNELS. You have to provide your own list or account.
– App Contains ads (buy PRO version to support me for ads-free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.loaderpro.player).
– App is not responsible for bad playlist you find around internet, which may lag or disconnect every few seconds (most of them are just testing list so they will disconnect every few seconds), app will do its best for better view.
"What can Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader do:"
– Easy manage your playlist (add and delete), support internet and local storage lists.
– Parse your m3u playlists (from web or your storage) and show them in grid/list/tile with logos when available, groups also supported.
– EPG also Supported for all m3us.(xmltv format required – also compressed in .gz ot .xz format)
– Support Xtream Codes Accounts. (Live Tv – Movies – Series – Catchup)
– Can use Classic or TVStyle for android TV Boxes.
– Support search function (search active group).
– Easy and fast choose groups with “Select Group” button or by pressing next or previous buttons.
– When you click a channel/video a video player dialog appears so you can choose the player you want.
– Has 3 internal players (can play a lot of Formats without any external player), internal youtube player but also support external players (youtube official app, MXPlayer, Vlc, Wuffy, Xplayer, Soptohttp and Acestream for P2P so far).
– Support LocalCast and WebViewCast for chromecast,DLNS and more
– Support Website video (using internal web browser open websites with videos)
– Support Recording while Watching.
– Exclusive: This app has also internal web Browser, so you can add official site links as a channel and this app will load site inside app ,then when video load you can fullscreen as you done on your browser.
– Support internet and local storage lists. Internet m3us must start with "http://" or "http://" or "ftp://" or from "xmtv://" for protected wuffy m3us
m3u Format supported:
– Support standard m3u format
– Support also links protected with user-agent & referer.
– Support youtube channels
– Support wuffy links
– Support web browser.
You can find more info inside app (through setting -> supported m3u features)
Advance supported Features:
– Support website load through internal Web Browser and play the website video
– Support website load through internal Web Browser and play the website video with internal players
– Support “channel get” method for some sites , which give you the chance to play a video from a site to your favorite player
FOR MORE HELP ABOUT ADVANCE FUTURES email me.
Support all video formats like m3u8, ts, rtmp, mms, mmsh, httphost, UDP etc.