Your journey to a healthier, happier mind begins here.
The truth is, we all have mental health all of the time. And just like our physical and dental health, our mental health requires regular exercise too. With Unmind, you’ll be just a few taps away from improving your mental health in a measurable way.
Whether that’s listening to a soundtrack to help you get back to sleep, a self-guided programme to better manage your work-life balance, or understanding your wellbeing and how it changes over time.
Unmind is designed to help you measure, understand and improve your mental wellbeing.
• Series: self-guided interactive programmes designed to equip you with strategies to thrive in life.
• Tools: in-the-moment exercises designed to improve everyday wellbeing.
• The Unmind Index: a meaningful measure of your wellbeing.
• Check-In: a mood tracker to spot patterns and trends over time.
• Praise: send gratitude to someone for improving your day.
• Sign-posting: curated help section for guidance on urgent mental health support, local services and technical problems.
• Insights: view your activity and see personalised suggestions in an instant.
Available anytime, anywhere
From sleep to coping, health to calmness, connection to happiness and fulfilment, there’s something to support and enrich all areas of life, anytime, anywhere.
The science behind Unmind
Our approach combines neuroscience, positive psychology, mindfulness and the latest inCognitive Behavioural Therapy. We are passionate about maintaining a platform that is scientifically robust and do this by partnering up with expert clinicians, authors and academics.
Start your journey to a healthier, happier mind today.
P.S. Unmind is 100% free for users but only available if your organisation has signed up. If you are unsure how to register for Unmind, please contact your organisation’s administration directly.
P.P.S. At Unmind, we take data privacy very seriously and adhere to the most rigorous security standards. Your personal information is 100% safe and confidential.